FREE Workout Plans & Easy to Follow Recipes
If you're a shrimp lover you're going to love this!
Save some money by making your own hummus.
12 Large Brussels Sprouts
24 Strips of Bacon
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Wash Brussels Sprouts, pat dry, cut each one in half . In a bowl toss Brussels Sprouts, olive oil and garlic powder to coat. Place sprout cut side down on bacon and roll. Place on baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes – You can add any leftover leaves to make crispy chip-like sprouts, just remove the leaves before the next step
.Broil for 5 minutes on high to crisp the bacon
Serve as is, or by placing a toothpick into each sprout.
2 cups of low-fat Greek vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup of honey
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup walnuts
Spread yogurt onto parchment paper and top with strawberries, blueberries and walnuts.
Freeze for 2-3 hours
15 Large shrimp
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Reduced sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp Honey
1/8 tsp Red Pepper
2 cups Broccoli
1 ½ cups Chopped Red bell pepper
1 1/2 tbsp Minced Garlic
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix olive oil, soy sauce, honey, red pepper and garlic in a bowl. Pour half of the sauce over broccoli and red bell peppers. Set aside. In another bowl, with the remaining sauce, stir in shrimp. Place shrimp, broccoli, and red bell peppers on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with brown rice or quinoa.
✅Eggs ✅Milk ✅ Reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese ✅Turkey Bacon ✅Green onions ✅Salt or Mrs. Dash Table Blend Seasoning ✅Pepper
1. Combine eggs and milk; whisk well.
2. Stir in cooked bacon, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
3. Divide evenly among greased muffin cups.
4. Sprinkle with additional cheese and chives. `````Bake and enjoy```` You can also use egg whites! Don't forget the fruit on the side 🙂
In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients: cranberries, walnuts, oats, coconut and flax. Add almond butter and maple syrup. Using a spatula, stir and fold together until well incorporated. Scoop mixture into your hands (mine are 2 tablespoons each). Roll and press into bites. If the mixture is too dry, add in a bit more almond butter or maple syrup. If the mixture is too wet, add in a bit more coconut or oats. You want a slightly sticky dough texture.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
1. In a large bowl, combine together the breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper.
2. Hollow out the mushrooms with a small spoon and spoon in this mixture into the mushrooms and place them in an oiled baking dish on a single layer.
3. Drizzle a little more olive oil on top and bake them for about 20 mintues or until the tops are golden brown.